Ski and Toboggan area Salzstiegl in Western Styria/Austria
Winter trip for sporty families
Season 2016/2017 from 16th of December to 19th of March
Skiing: 9 am to 4 pm
Sledging: 10 am to 9 pm, on saturdays to 10 pm
Our ski resort streches from 1.320 m above sea level to 1.740 m above sea level and caters to both beginners and pros. We operate over 50 snow cannons to offer you reliable snow coverage and groom our slopes perfectly for your convenience.
Contact us for promotions and special offers!
What do our customers like most about us?
- Reliable snow coverage
- Two mogul slopes
- Authentic atmosphere
- Regional cuisine and traditional chalets
- Varied slopes for everyone from beginner to pro
- Good value for money
- Tobbogan run from 10 am to 9 pm daily
- 12 km tracks on 40 ha surface
- 6 drag lifts
- a big parking lot
- free shuttle transfer for beginners to the easy tracks